Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love at first application... Kat Von D foundation ❤❤

It was love at first application!!! ❤❤ Even though I'm a makeup artist I struggle just like a lot of women trying to find that perfect match. Color,texture and finish play a big role in my final decision. It is a full coverage foundation so you only need 2 small pea size amounts for your entire face! If you have dry skin this may not be the right foundation due to the matte finish. You can try mixing it with a tinted moisturizer or just use it on your problem areas. I haven't tried her concealer but if its anything like the foundation, it will definitely be a future purchase! I purchased color #62, it's a bit dark but i mixed it with a lighter concealer and i do plan on getting some sun so its perfect!



No comments: