Friday, October 28, 2011

$50 dollars for a complete brush set? YES ITS POSSIBLE! Read Below


I recently visited Walmart and I came across this brush line called HIGH DEFINITION. Every single brush was sold out, and i thought to myself, wow these brushes must be amazing, not even one brush was available. I went back 2 weeks later and found 2 brushes! I know what your thinking, WALMART? lol Ewwwww... lol I know that most drug store brushes are not good quality, either their super hard, hair is constantly falling off or you can just look at it and they seem very low quality. I don't know if  these brushes were initially suppose to go to SAKS or Neimen Marcus and some how ended up at WALMART but they are super soft and feel amazing. For some of you that say HIGH DEFINITION??? What is that? That just means that they give you a more even, well blended application. You look flawless, and who doesn't want that? Even comparing them to brushes i have (Chanel, Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, MAC) they are in the lead!
Look at the prices below! You will spend 50 dollars and come out w/ great brushes! Try them out you will not regret it!

No comments: