Friday, October 21, 2011

Achieve perfect brows w/ these must have products!!



These 3 products are items that i use on my clients and also on myself! The first product is an EYE SHADOW BASE from LAURA MERCIER. Not only do i use this all over my lid but i also take it on my brow bone and sometimes even on my eye brow. The whole purpose of an eye base is that it prevents your lid from becoming oily therefore making anything you put on top of it last longer. The second must have item is TARTE EYE BROW PENCIL. I no longer use regular pencils that you have to sharpen, retractable pencils are the way to go. Why u ask? The smaller tip of the pencil not only looks more natural but blends in better with your own brows, and its water-proof and humidity proof! Then last but not least i like to take this ANASTASIA EYEBROW POWDER and fill my brows for an even long lasting result.


No comments: